1. casting - noun
· object formed by a mold
2. casting - noun
· the act of creating something by casting it in a mold
3. casting - noun
· the act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel
4. casting - noun
· the choice of actors to play particular roles in a play or movie
5. cast - verb
· put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
6. cast - verb
· deposit; "cast a vote"; "cast a ballot"
7. cast - verb
· select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet; "He cast a young woman in the role of Desdemona"
8. cast - verb
· throw forcefully
9. cast - verb
· assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors; "Who cast this beautiful movie?"
10. cast - verb
· move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
11. cast - verb
· form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold; "cast a bronze sculpture"
12. cast - verb
· get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
13. cast - verb
· choose at random; "draw a card"; "cast lots"
14. cast - verb
· formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn't put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
15. cast - verb
· eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.