1. brother - noun
· a male with the same parents as someone else; "my brother still lives with our parents"
2. brother - noun
· a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group); "none of his brothers would betray him"
3. brother - noun
· a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
4. brother - noun
· used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement; "Greetings, comrade!"
5. brother - noun
· (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a monk and used as form of address; "a Benedictine Brother"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.