1. breakdown - noun
· the act of disrupting an established order so it fails to continue; "the social dislocations resulting from government policies"; "his warning came after the breakdown of talks in London"
2. breakdown - noun
· a mental or physical breakdown
3. breakdown - noun
· (biology) the process of decay caused by bacterial or fungal action
4. breakdown - noun
· a cessation of normal operation; "there was a power breakdown"
5. breakdown - noun
· an analysis into mutually exclusive categories
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.