1. bore - noun
· a person who evokes boredom
2. bore - noun
· a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
3. bore - noun
· diameter of a tube or gun barrel
4. bore - noun
· a hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
5. bore - verb
· cause to be bored
6. bore - verb
· make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool; "don't drill here, there's a gas pipe"; "drill a hole into the wall"; "drill for oil"; "carpenter bees are boring holes into the wall"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.