1. bluff - noun
· a high steep bank (usually formed by river erosion)
2. bluff - noun
· pretense that your position is stronger than it really is; "his bluff succeeded in getting him accepted"
3. bluff - noun
· the act of bluffing in poker; deception by a false show of confidence in the strength of your cards
4. bluff - verb
· deceive an opponent by a bold bet on an inferior hand with the result that the opponent withdraws a winning hand
5. bluff - verb
· frighten someone by pretending to be stronger than one really is
6. bluff - adjective
· very steep; having a prominent and almost vertical front; "a bluff headland"; "where the bold chalk cliffs of England rise"; "a sheer descent of rock"
7. bluff - adjective
· bluntly direct and outspoken but good-natured; "a bluff but pleasant manner"; "a bluff and rugged natural leader"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.