1. blues - noun
· a type of folksong that originated among Black Americans at the beginning of the 20th century; has a melancholy sound from repeated use of blue notes
2. blues - noun
· a state of depression; "he had a bad case of the blues"
3. blue - noun
· blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime; "he had eyes of bright blue"
4. blue - noun
· blue clothing; "she was wearing blue"
5. blue - noun
· any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue; "the Union army was a vast blue"
6. blue - noun
· the sky as viewed during daylight; "he shot an arrow into the blue"
7. blue - noun
· used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge
8. blue - noun
· the sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate; used as a sedative and a hypnotic
9. blue - noun
· any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
10. blue - verb
· turn blue
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.