1. blistering - noun
· the formation of vesicles in or beneath the skin
2. blister - verb
· get blistered; "Her feet blistered during the long hike"
3. blister - verb
· subject to harsh criticism; "The Senator blistered the administration in his speech on Friday"; "the professor scaled the students"; "your invectives scorched the community"
4. blister - verb
· cause blisters to form on; "the tight shoes and perspiration blistered her feet"
5. blistering - adjective
· harsh or corrosive in tone; "an acerbic tone piercing otherwise flowery prose"; "a barrage of acid comments"; "her acrid remarks make her many enemies"; "bitter words"; "blistering criticism"; "caustic jokes about political assassination, talk-show hosts and medical ethics"; "a sulfurous denunciation"; "a vitriolic critique"
6. blistering - adjective
· hot enough to raise (or as if to raise) blisters; "blistering sun"
7. blistering - adjective
· very fast; capable of quick response and great speed; "a hot sports car"; "a blistering pace"; "got off to a hot start"; "in hot pursuit"; "a red-hot line drive"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.