1. blaze - noun
· a strong flame that burns brightly; "the blaze spread rapidly"
2. blaze - noun
· a cause of difficulty and suffering; "war is hell"; "go to blazes"
3. blaze - noun
· noisy and unrestrained mischief; "raising blazes"
4. blaze - noun
· a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted; "a glare of sunlight"
5. blaze - noun
· a light-colored marking; "they chipped off bark to mark the trail with blazes"; "the horse had a blaze between its eyes"
6. blaze - verb
· shine brightly and intensively; "Meteors blazed across the atmosphere"
7. blaze - verb
· shoot rapidly and repeatedly; "He blazed away at the men"
8. blaze - verb
· burn brightly and intensely; "The summer sun alone can cause a pine to blaze"
9. blaze - verb
· move rapidly and as if blazing; "The spaceship blazed out into space"
10. blaze - verb
· indicate by marking trees with blazes; "blaze a trail"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.