Dictionary Results for blaze|
1. blaze - noun
· a strong flame that burns brightly; "the blaze spread rapidly"
Hypernym(s): fire, flame, flaming
2. blaze - noun
· a cause of difficulty and suffering; "war is hell"; "go to blazes"
3. blaze - noun
· noisy and unrestrained mischief; "raising blazes"
Hypernym(s): mischief, mischief-making, mischievousness, deviltry, devilry, devilment, rascality, roguery, roguishness, shenanigan
4. blaze - noun
· a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted; "a glare of sunlight"
Synonym(s): glare, brilliance
5. blaze - noun
· a light-colored marking; "they chipped off bark to mark the trail with blazes"; "the horse had a blaze between its eyes"
6. blaze - verb
· shine brightly and intensively; "Meteors blazed across the atmosphere"
Hypernym(s): shine, beam
7. blaze - verb
· shoot rapidly and repeatedly; "He blazed away at the men"
Hypernym(s): blast, shoot
8. blaze - verb
· burn brightly and intensely; "The summer sun alone can cause a pine to blaze"
Hypernym(s): burn, combust
9. blaze - verb
· move rapidly and as if blazing; "The spaceship blazed out into space"
Hypernym(s): depart, part, start, start_out, set_forth, set_off, set_out, take_off
10. blaze - verb
· indicate by marking trees with blazes; "blaze a trail"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.