1. blanket - noun
· bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
2. blanket - noun
· anything that covers; "there was a blanket of snow"
3. blanket - noun
· a layer of lead surrounding the highly reactive core of a nuclear reactor
4. blanket - verb
· cover as if with a blanket; "snow blanketed the fields"
5. blanket - verb
· form a blanket-like cover (over)
6. blanket - adjective
· broad in scope or content; "across-the-board pay increases"; "an all-embracing definition"; "blanket sanctions against human-rights violators"; "an invention with broad applications"; "a panoptic study of Soviet nationality"- T.G.Winner; "granted him wide powers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.