1. bitch - noun
· an unpleasant difficulty; "this problem is a real bitch"
2. bitch - noun
· a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked; "she said her son thought Hillary was a bitch"
3. bitch - noun
· informal terms for objecting; "I have a gripe about the service here"
4. bitch - noun
· female of any member of the dog family
5. bitch - verb
· complain; "What was he hollering about?"
6. bitch - verb
· say mean things
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.