1. betray - verb
· reveal unintentionally; "Her smile betrayed her true feelings"
2. betray - verb
· deliver to an enemy by treachery; "Judas sold Jesus"; "The spy betrayed his country"
3. betray - verb
· disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake; "His sense of smell failed him this time"; "His strength finally failed him"; "His children failed him in the crisis"
4. betray - verb
· be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage; "She cheats on her husband"; "Might her husband be wandering?"
5. betray - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
6. betray - verb
· cause someone to believe an untruth; "The insurance company deceived me when they told me they were covering my house"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.