1. bend - verb
· form a curve; "The stick does not bend"
2. bend - verb
· change direction; "The road bends"
3. bend - verb
· cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
4. bend - verb
· bend one's back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse"
5. bend - verb
· turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
6. bend - verb
· bend a joint; "flex your wrists"; "bend your knees"
7. bended - adjective
· used of the back and knees; stooped; "on bended knee"; "with bent (or bended) back"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.