1. bee - noun
· any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species
2. bee - noun
· a social gathering to carry out some communal task or to hold competitions
3. be - verb
· have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun); "John is rich"; "This is not a good answer"
4. be - verb
· be identical to; be someone or something; "The president of the company is John Smith"; "This is my house"
5. be - verb
· occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere; "Where is my umbrella?"; "The toolshed is in the back"; "What is behind this behavior?"
6. be - verb
· have an existence, be extant; "Is there a God?"
7. be - verb
· happen, occur, take place; "I lost my wallet; this was during the visit to my parents' house"; "There were two hundred people at his funeral"; "There was a lot of noise in the kitchen"
8. be - verb
· be identical or equivalent to; "One dollar equals 1,000 rubles these days!"
9. be - verb
· form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
10. be - verb
· work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function; "He is a herpetologist"; "She is our resident philosopher"
11. be - verb
· represent, as of a character on stage; "Derek Jacobi was Hamlet"
12. be - verb
· spend or use time; "I may be an hour"
13. be - verb
· have life, be alive; "Our great leader is no more"; "My grandfather lived until the end of war"
14. be - verb
· to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form; "let her be"
15. be - verb
· be priced at; "These shoes cost $100"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.