1. bay - noun
· an indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
2. bay - noun
· the sound of a hound on the scent
3. bay - noun
· small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking; also used by ancient Greeks to crown victors
4. bay - noun
· a compartment on a ship between decks; often used as a hospital; "they put him in the sick bay"
5. bay - noun
· a compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose; "he opened the bomb bay"
6. bay - noun
· a small recess opening off a larger room
7. bay - noun
· a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
8. bay - verb
· utter in deep prolonged tones
9. bay - verb
· bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.