Dictionary Results for bang|
1. bang - noun
· a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
Synonym(s): knock, bash, smash, belt
Hypernym(s): blow, bump
2. bang - noun
· a sudden very loud noise
Synonym(s): clap, eruption, blast, bam
3. bang - noun
· a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
Hypernym(s): hairdo, hairstyle, hair_style, coiffure, coif
4. bang - noun
· the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
Synonym(s): boot, charge, rush, flush, thrill, kick
Hypernym(s): exhilaration, excitement
5. bang - noun
· a conspicuous success; "that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"; "that new Broadway show is a real smasher"; "the party went with a bang"
Synonym(s): hit, smash, smasher, strike
6. bang - verb
· strike violently; "slam the ball"
7. bang - verb
· to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound; "One of them banged the sash of the window nearest my bed"
Hypernym(s): sound, go
8. bang - verb
· close violently; "He slammed the door shut"
Hypernym(s): close, shut
9. bang - verb
· move noisily; "The window banged shut"; "The old man banged around the house"
Hypernym(s): travel, go, move, locomote
10. bang - verb
· have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, get_it_on, bonk
Hypernym(s): copulate, mate, pair, couple
11. bang - verb
· leap, jerk, bang; "Bullets spanged into the trees"
Hypernym(s): hit, strike, impinge_on, run_into, collide_with
12. bang - adverb
· directly; "he ran bang into the pole"; "ran slap into her"
Synonym(s): slap, slapdash, smack, bolt
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.