1. ban - noun
· a decree that prohibits something
2. ban - noun
· 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
3. ban - noun
· 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
4. ban - noun
· an official prohibition or edict against something
5. ban - noun
· a bachelor's degree in nursing
6. ban - verb
· forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
7. ban - verb
· prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure; "Smoking is banned in this building"
8. ban - verb
· ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
9. ban - verb
· expel from a community or group
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.