1. back - verb
· be behind; approve of; "He plumped for the Labor Party"; "I backed Kennedy in 1960"
2. back - verb
· travel backward; "back into the driveway"; "The car backed up and hit the tree"
3. back - verb
· give support or one's approval to; "I'll second that motion"; "I can't back this plan"; "endorse a new project"
4. back - verb
· cause to travel backward; "back the car into the parking spot"
5. back - verb
· support financial backing for; "back this enterprise"
6. back - verb
· be in back of; "My garage backs their yard"
7. back - verb
· place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
8. back - verb
· shift to a counterclockwise direction; "the wind backed"
9. back - verb
· establish as valid or genuine; "Can you back up your claims?"
10. back - verb
· strengthen by providing with a back or backing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.