1. attachment - noun
· a feeling of affection for a person or an institution
2. attachment - noun
· a supplementary part or accessory
3. attachment - noun
· a writ authorizing the seizure of property that may be needed for the payment of a judgment in a judicial proceeding
4. attachment - noun
· a connection that fastens things together
5. attachment - noun
· faithful support for a cause or political party or religion; "attachment to a formal agenda"; "adherence to a fat-free diet"; "the adhesion of Seville was decisive"
6. attachment - noun
· the act of attaching or affixing something
7. attachment - noun
· the act of fastening things together
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.