1. antagonistic - adjective
· indicating opposition or resistance
2. antagonistic - adjective
· characterized by antagonism or antipathy; "slaves antagonistic to their masters"; "antipathetic factions within the party"
3. antagonistic - adjective
· arousing animosity or hostility; "his antagonistic brusqueness"; "Europe was antagonistic to the Unites States"
4. antagonistic - adjective
· used especially of drugs or muscles that counteract or neutralize each other's effect
5. antagonistic - adjective
· incapable of harmonious association
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.