1. affect - verb
· have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?"
2. affect - verb
· act physically on; have an effect upon; "the medicine affects my heart rate"
3. affect - verb
· connect closely and often incriminatingly; "This new ruling affects your business"
4. affect - verb
· make believe with the intent to deceive; "He feigned that he was ill"; "He shammed a headache"
5. affect - verb
· have an emotional or cognitive impact upon; "This child impressed me as unusually mature"; "This behavior struck me as odd"; "he was dumb-struck by the news"; "her comments struck a sour note"
6. affected - adjective
· acted upon; influenced
7. affected - adjective
· speaking or behaving in an artificial way to make an impression
8. affected - adjective
· being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion; "too moved to speak"; "very touched by the stranger's kindness"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.