1. admit - verb
· declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of; "He admitted his errors"; "She acknowledged that she might have forgotten"
2. admit - verb
· allow to enter; grant entry to; "We cannot admit non-members into our club building"; "This pipe admits air"
3. admit - verb
· allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; "admit someone to the profession"; "She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar"
4. admit - verb
· admit into a group or community; "accept students for graduate study"; "We'll have to vote on whether or not to admit a new member"
5. admit - verb
· afford possibility; "This problem admits of no solution"; "This short story allows of several different interpretations"
6. admit - verb
· give access or entrance to; "The French doors admit onto the yard"
7. admit - verb
· have room for; hold without crowding; "This hotel can accommodate 250 guests"; "The theater admits 300 people"; "The auditorium can't hold more than 500 people"
8. admit - verb
· serve as a means of entrance; "This ticket will admit one adult to the show"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.