1. absorption - noun
· (chemistry) a process in which one substance permeates another; a fluid permeates or is dissolved by a liquid or solid
2. absorption - noun
· (physics) the process in which incident radiated energy is retained without reflection or transmission on passing through a medium; "the absorption of photons by atoms or molecules"
3. absorption - noun
· the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
4. absorption - noun
· the process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion
5. absorption - noun
· complete attention; intense mental effort
6. absorption - noun
· the mental state of being preoccupied by something
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.