1. White - noun
· a Caucasian
2. White - noun
· the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
3. White - noun
· United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1910 by President Taft; noted for his work on antitrust legislation (1845-1921)
4. White - noun
· Australian writer (1912-1990)
5. White - noun
· United States political journalist (1915-1986)
6. White - noun
· United States architect (1853-1906)
7. White - noun
· United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
8. White - noun
· United States educator who in 1865 (with Ezra Cornell) founded Cornell University and served as its first president (1832-1918)
9. White - noun
· a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows southeastward through northern Arkansas and southern Missouri
10. White - noun
· the white part of an egg; the nutritive and protective gelatinous substance surrounding the yolk consisting mainly of albumin dissolved in water; "she separated the whites from the yolks of several eggs"
11. White - noun
· (board games) the lighter pieces
12. White - noun
· (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
13. White - verb
· turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
14. White - adjective
· being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
15. White - adjective
· of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration; "voting patterns within the white population"
16. White - adjective
· free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied; "in shining white armor"
17. White - adjective
· marked by the presence of snow; "a white Christmas"; "the white hills of a northern winter"
18. White - adjective
· restricted to whites only; "under segregation there were even white restrooms and white drinking fountains"; "a lily-white movement which would expel Negroes from the organization"
19. White - adjective
· glowing white with heat; "white flames"; "a white-hot center of the fire"
20. White - adjective
· benevolent; without malicious intent; "that's white of you"
21. White - adjective
· (of a surface) not written or printed on; "blank pages"; "fill in the blank spaces"; "a clean page"; "wide white margins"
22. White - adjective
· (of coffee) having cream or milk added
23. White - adjective
· (of hair) having lost its color; "the white hairs of old age"
24. White - adjective
· anemic looking from illness or emotion; "a face turned ashen"; "the invalid's blanched cheeks"; "tried to speak with bloodless lips"; "a face livid with shock"; "lips...livid with the hue of death"- Mary W. Shelley; "lips white with terror"; "a face white with rage"
25. White - adjective
· of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets; "white nights"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.