1. Song - noun
· a short musical composition with words; "a successful musical must have at least three good songs"
2. Song - noun
· a distinctive or characteristic sound; "the song of bullets was in the air"; "the song of the wind"; "the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead"
3. Song - noun
· the act of singing; "with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
4. Song - noun
· the characteristic sound produced by a bird; "a bird will not learn its song unless it hears it at an early age"
5. Song - noun
· a very small sum; "he bought it for a song"
6. Song - noun
· the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.