1. Os - noun
· a mouth or mouthlike opening
2. Os - noun
· a hard brittle blue-grey or blue-black metallic element that is one of the platinum metals; the heaviest metal known
3. Os - noun
· (computer science) software that controls the execution of computer programs and may provide various services
4. Os - noun
· the left eye
5. Os - noun
· rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
6. O - noun
· a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust
7. O - noun
· the 15th letter of the Roman alphabet
8. O - noun
· the blood group whose red cells carry neither the A nor B antigens; "people with type O blood are universal donors"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.