1. Nip - noun
· a small drink of liquor; "he poured a shot of whiskey"
2. Nip - noun
· (offensive slang) offensive term for a person of Japanese descent
3. Nip - noun
· the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
4. Nip - noun
· the property of being moderately cold; "the chilliness of early morning"
5. Nip - noun
· a tart spicy quality
6. Nip - noun
· a small sharp bite or snip
7. Nip - verb
· squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
8. Nip - verb
· give a small sharp bite to; "The Queen's corgis always nip at her staff's ankles"
9. Nip - verb
· sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.