1. Modern - noun
· a contemporary person
2. Modern - noun
· a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
3. Modern - adjective
· belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
4. Modern - adjective
· relating to a recently developed fashion or style; "their offices are in a modern skyscraper"; "tables in modernistic designs"
5. Modern - adjective
· characteristic of present-day art and music and literature and architecture
6. Modern - adjective
· ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?"
7. Modern - adjective
· used of a living language; being the current stage in its development; "Modern English"; "New Hebrew is Israeli Hebrew"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.