1. Grace - noun
· (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence; "the conception of grace developed alongside the conception of sin"; "it was debated whether saving grace could be obtained outside the membership of the church"; "the Virgin lived in a state of grace"
2. Grace - noun
· elegance and beauty of movement or expression; "a beautiful figure which she used in subtle movements of unparalleled grace"
3. Grace - noun
· a sense of propriety and consideration for others; "a place where the company of others must be accepted with good grace"
4. Grace - noun
· a disposition to kindness and compassion; "the victor's grace in treating the vanquished"
5. Grace - noun
· a period of time past the deadline for fulfilling an obligation during which a penalty that would be imposed for being late is waived, especially an extended period granted as a special favor; "The payment had originally been due on April 1 but we had a grace period which expired in June."
6. Grace - noun
· (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm; a favorite subject for sculptors
7. Grace - noun
· a short prayer of thanks before a meal; "their youngest son said grace"
8. Grace - noun
· (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God; "God's grace is manifested in the salvation of sinners"; "there but for the grace of God go I"
9. Grace - verb
· make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
10. Grace - verb
· be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.