1. Curb - noun
· an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
2. Curb - noun
· a horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
3. Curb - noun
· a stock exchange in New York
4. Curb - noun
· the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess; "his common sense is a bridle to his quick temper"
5. Curb - verb
· lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits; "moderate your alcohol intake"; "hold your tongue"; "hold your temper"; "control your anger"
6. Curb - verb
· keep to the curb; "curb your dogs"
7. Curb - verb
· place restrictions on; "curtail drinking in school"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.