1. Bull - noun
· uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
2. Bull - noun
· a large and strong and heavyset man; "he was a bull of a man"; "a thick-skinned bruiser ready to give as good as he got"
3. Bull - noun
· obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
4. Bull - noun
· a serious and ludicrous blunder; "he made a bad bull of the assignment"
5. Bull - noun
· uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
6. Bull - noun
· an investor with an optimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to rise and so buys now for resale later
7. Bull - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
8. Bull - noun
· the second sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about April 20 to May 20
9. Bull - noun
· the center of a target
10. Bull - noun
· a formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla)
11. Bull - noun
· mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'; e.g. whales or elephants or especially cattle
12. Bull - verb
· push or force; "He bulled through his demands"
13. Bull - verb
· try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
14. Bull - verb
· speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths; "The politician was not well prepared for the debate and faked it"
15. Bull - verb
· advance in price; "stocks were bulling"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.