Dictionary Results for ACE|
1. ACE - noun
· the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
Synonym(s): one, 1, I, ace, single, unity
Hypernym(s): digit, figure
2. ACE - noun
· one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
3. ACE - noun
· someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
Synonym(s): ace, adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz
4. ACE - noun
· proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
Synonym(s): angiotensin_converting_enzyme, angiotensin-converting_enzyme
Hypernym(s): protease, peptidase, proteinase, proteolytic_enzyme
5. ACE - noun
· a major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey
6. ACE - noun
· a serve that the receiver is unable to reach
Hypernym(s): serve, service
7. ACE - verb
· succeed at easily; "She sailed through her exams"; "You will pass with flying colors"; "She nailed her astrophysics course"
Synonym(s): breeze_through, ace, pass_with_flying_colors, sweep_through, sail_through, nail
Hypernym(s): pass, make_it
8. ACE - verb
· score an ace against; "He aced his opponents"
Hypernym(s): score, hit, tally, rack_up
9. ACE - verb
· play (a hole) in one stroke
10. ACE - verb
· serve an ace against (someone)
11. ACE - adjective
· of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
Synonym(s): ace, A-one, crack, first-rate, super, tiptop, topnotch, top-notch, tops
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.